Saturday 20 February 2021

Among Us

 



In this post i will tell my tips about Amoug Us a very fun game. The creator of Amoug Us is Inner Sloth. A funny name when you think about it. So lets start whith the crewmate tips.

 If you want to win as an crewmate you and your  felow crewmates must do all your tasks. Lets get in the tips. Try to find out who the imposter is. Report as many body's as posible. Share your info in the chat and try not to dye. Extra tip: if you have sbmit scan in your task's do it when there are pepole cause imposter's can not fake that task it proves you are not imposter. 



If you want to win as an imposter you have to kill everyone. If you are alone you should not go on a killing spree and kill everyone one after a other but try to be sneky. Kill vent kill vent that's how I do it but you can also kill nobody it mith be harder to win but you may not be spoted. Extra tip: if you want to get around quickly I recommend to study the vent conextion beteewn the vents.


You can custimize your alien watever it is with hats,pet and skins. You have to pay to get a skin or a pet. This is the end of my first post i hope you learned a lot  and will continue to read my post's !

3 comments:

Arcade.Makecode.Com

 Hi guys! Sorry that it's been a long time since I posted something but now I am doing one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀😀😄😄 So this blog post...